Support creative thinking. Support the KMA.This fall we have two major exhibits -- a suite of Matisse drawings curated by the late minimalist artist Ellsworth Kelly, and an installation of two monumental sculptures by Mark di Suvero, one of America's greatest sculptors. Our ability to bring such significant and engaging works of art to the KMA campus is only possible because of the extraordinary generosity of supporters like you. Your donation provides essential support in our efforts to engage the KMA community in conversations about creativity and art.
There are several ways for you to make a gift:
- Online - Click here to donate by credit card.
- Phone - Contact the Development Office at 914-232-9555 ext. 2968 to donate by credit card or to make gifts of stock.
- Mail - Donate via check, payable to Katonah Museum of Art, sent to:
Katonah Museum of Art
134 Jay Street
Katonah, NY 10536
- In person - Drop by during museum hours to make a donation by cash, check, or credit card.
- 2014-2015 KMA Annual Report, click here
All gifts are fully tax-deductible to the extent allowed by law and are separate from membership.